About the plane
SJ-100 – a new generation short-haul jet aircraft. The airliner is in demand on the Russian market as it offers optimal combination of range, capacity, and comfort.
Advanced technological solutions ensure high level of safety, performance and reliability.
Comparable to mainline airliners due to convenient layout and overhead spacious bins.
Advanced aerodynamics, digital fly-by-wire control system, state-of-the-art cockpit with control side sticks.
- control side sticks
- fly-by-wire control system
- autoland system CAT IIIA
- navigation and landing modes P-RNAV, LNAV, VNAV
- weather radar with turbulence detection
- wide range of options
- low operating costs
- the aircraft is optimal for point-to-point routes on domestic and international lines
- the aircraft can operate in all climatic zones with temperatures from - 55 °C to + 45 °C
- the cabin can be easily redesigned to meet the needs of airlines
- full compliance with current and long-term environmental standards
- developed operational infrastructure in Russian regions
- centralized after-sales support from the aircraft manufacturer
Maximum number of passenger seats
up to 103
Overall dimensions of SJ-100
2 х PD-8
Engine thrust in take-off mode
Max. cruising speed
Flight range in one-class layout
Required runway length for takeoff (MTOW, MCA, no wind, sea level, dry runway)
Required runway length for landing (MTOW, MCA, no wind, sea level, dry runway)
Max. take-off weight (MTOW)
Max. landing weight (MLW)
Max. commercial load